My First Baby Sitting Job!
On Saturday, my Mom invited Gin and her 3 kids over. The youngest is Conner, I think he is a year and a half old. The middle child is Matthew, he is 5. And the oldest is Mitchell, he is 14.
Matthew is the cutest little boy I've ever seen. He has a crush on me. He follows me everywhere. It's so cute! :) Anyway, his Mom asked me if I could baby sit on Monday. Of course I said yes. He is so cute.
Both Matthew and Mitchell came on Monday. But I am not allowed to watch Conner because he is to young. Anyway, they came at 7 in the morning. I was really tired. Thankfully, so was Matthew. We all went into Riley's room to play video games.
We did that until around 11. That's when Matthew and Mitchell got hungry. So I made them both lunch. Mitchell was pretending to act like a bad, little kid. I would ask them if they wanted pizza bagels; Matthew said yes, but Mitchell said no, and that he would only eat caviar. (lol) When I would say we don't have caviar, he would throw a fit. So I tried to push in the direction of a corner, but I couldn't find a corner that didn't have a sofa or a shelf in it. Matthew just sat at the table giggling like a good little boy. So I just put the pizza in the microwave. Of course I put some fruit out for them to eat! (See Mom, I am a good baby sitter)
After that went out to the pool and played around for a little bit. Matthew is still really little so he couldn't swim down to the bottom to get the diving toys. But there wasn't a problem keeping him entertained. Matthew would throw the diving toy into the deep end and watch Mitchell and me go get it and bring it back to him. (lol)
It was overcast, so when we would get out of the pool it was really cold. So we would go into the spa to warm up.
For the rest of the afternoon we would go back and forth from playing video games to going back into the pool. When Gin came to pick them up, we were all in the pool. And as soon as Gin got there, Matthew, (being a mommas boy) went completely silent. Which was weird to see because he was talking the entire time he was there. Anyway, they are coming back next Monday too! I am excited! My friends told me that baby sitting is boring, but I had a good time. Maybe just because Matthew is so cute! :)
Thanks for reading!
~LOLTomboy~

Powered by:
1 Comments:
I am one of those people that doesnt really enjoy babysitting. Now if it involves some moolah then count me in!!
Post a Comment
<< Home