Hmmmm....
I am in a weird mood write now. So I guess I am going to write a post.
I am not sure what I am going to write about. So I guess I will talk about my school day....
I woke up this morning and was so tired. Not the way I am usually tired. I was exhausted. It was really weird. Thankfully my Mom put me in a better mood. She did it without realizing it too. She was talking on the phone with Boompa. Makes me happy when ever she does that. I love to hear her laugh, and I like to know that Boompa is on this planet. Not that I think that he's going to die. It's just nice knowing that my family in Washington are there. It's hard to explain. It just makes me happy when ever she is talking on the phone with Boompa or Aunt Tara or anyone up there. =D I miss them a lot.
Any who, back to school. I had to go to dance class which was really boring today because all she did was make us stretch the entire time. =/
Then English was normal. My Ass hole of a teacher yelled at us for some stupid reason as usual. Excuse my french (lol) but I have to deal with him everyday.
Then Orchestra sucked. We had a substitute.
Then Science was interesting. I love my teacher. She is such a strong Christian and she is so nice. She had to teach Evolution today. The cool thing is she is going to teach creation next week! =D She is so Awesome! This kid in my class is so dumb. He said he was sick and asked the teacher for some cold medicine. Teachers aren't aloud to give students medicine. So this kid asked her a million times saying he wouldn't tell. Finally I yelled at him saying, "She already said no so just sit down!" Apparently that pissed some of his friends off so they told me to shut up and said I was annoying. Well, honestly I could care less about what they said. I wasn't going to just sit there while that annoying kid kept asking over and over again. So I did something. If you got a problem with that then you can kiss my butt.
Social Studies was easy. I like my teacher. He's funny.
Math was easy. It's always hard to pay attention because it's sixth hour but I am getting a high B so it's all good.
That was my day.
Now I am feeling really weird. I have no idea why. I just am calm. Hmmm...
Thanks for reading.
♥LOLTomboy♥

Powered by:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home