Thursday, October 04, 2007

Blogging isn't the same any more. Now that all the Jr. bloggers have stopped blogging. It's just so different. It's not fun any more. Nobody reads them. Well, BT-Princess and me still read each others. But that's like, nothing. The way it used to be, you would get like 7 or 8 comments just on one post. Now, it's like retarded. BT-Princess and me could just be e-mailing each other to catch up instead of posting.
So I would like to give a special thanks to all the Jr. bloggers that quit.
YOU MADE BLOGGING BORING!(haha)

Well, it may be boring to post but I know people that read my blog that don't post any comments. That's cool too. At least I know people still read my blog.

So this is where I will start my real post about my every day life.

School for me right now is boring. There are a lot of people from last year that I don't have any classes with and it pisses me off! I just miss them so much. Like, Lauren! She moved! For a guy. She moved all the way to Indiana! Just because she got a boyfriend over the summer.
Derek! He made me laugh so hard last year that I almost pissed my pants! He is so cool! And I have no classes with him. Makes me so sad, because I never laugh at school except for at lunch. Last year he was in my study hall and I would laugh all the time in that class. =(
Nina! What is wrong with her?! She ditched Orchestra! So I never get to see her now. *tear* She is so sweet. She is like a little doll. So sweet and nice. But no classes with her.
There are so many people I miss right now. =(

School just isn't the same! Nothing is the same. It has all changed. In some ways they have changed for the better but some, not so much. *SIGH*

I guess I just have to get used to it.

Special shout out to BOOMPA! I miss you so much! I wish I could come visit you. I miss you and Keisha! Make sure to let Keisha know. (lol)
Love you very much Boompa. Tell Grandma D. I said Hi, and that I love her.

Thanks for reading.
♥LOLTomboy♥

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! lol. i still post. Sorry i rarely comment but i will start!!

October 06, 2007 5:46 PM  
Blogger Brianne said...

HAHA
No, your on on my good side. It's all the other Junior bloggers that never post. lol

October 07, 2007 1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read you, Tay. Your Boompa reads you. I think some of your cousins and Aunts read you. We all go thru blogging slumps. (I've been in one for a while, now.)

Keeping writing Tayler, you're getting very good at it. The readers may very well be there, just not in the form of comments.

I love you.

Mom

October 07, 2007 3:05 PM  
Blogger BT Princess said...

Yep! Im one of those "good side" people right! Jk, I know I am. It makes me mad all of the junior bloggers quit! No fun at all. They are boring people and dont know where the fun is at!!!

October 08, 2007 3:55 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

I'm a "good side" person too! I read all your posts, but just ask your mom I rarely comment on anything! :D

I do have you in my bloglines though! :D

Hope grade 7's going good for you Tayler!

October 11, 2007 9:12 PM  
Blogger Brianne said...

Thanks Momma!
I knew Boompa did. Didn't know that some of our other family did too. lol
Thanks for commenting Momma!

♥LOLTomboy♥

October 12, 2007 12:22 PM  
Blogger Brianne said...

BT-Princess!
Yup you are on my good side! lol

Of course you are! I still read yours.

October 12, 2007 12:27 PM  
Blogger Brianne said...

Tracy,
Aw, thanks. It;s nice to know people are still readen!

Thanks for the comment.

♥LOLTomboy♥

October 12, 2007 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home