Thursday, December 06, 2007
White Flag

I love this song....



I had a dance concert at my school and I like this song better than the songs I danced to. I watched the dance and they did a really good job dancing to this song.

The hilarious thing is that I am in Beginning Dance and we did better than Intermidiate! I felt so bad for them because there dance was horrible. I mean the dancers are way better than the movements they had to do. I have a lot of friends in Intermidiate and I felt so bad for them. It wasn't the dancers faults. It was the teachers fault because she was the one who chorigraghed the dance. Haha

Anywho, I had a good time. The first time I was on the stage I was freaking out! I was so scared! Like 10 classes were in the audiance! So scary!

♥LOLTomboy♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home