I Don't like Titles.....
I am missing everyone in Washington...
Can't stop thinking about them. I miss them all a lot.
Man! If I lived in Washington, every weekend I would go up to Boompas house and visit with Boompa and Grandma. Of course I would end up riding the horses! I love to ride them! I can't believe Jessica, Amanda, and Krista aren't at Boompas house more. I mean, they are older so they can drive a car. So they have all the advantages in the world. I'ld be one lucky kid if I had those advantages.
I miss you Boompa!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
BT Princess! I miss you! We need to hang out sooooon.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
By the way! Thanks Giving was fun. Ate some turkey! Duh! =P
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hey! I get to be a brides maid! I am so excited! Plus I get to see everybody from Washington in March! Yeay!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I am scrap booking again! I love it. It's usualy a hit and miss for me. Some times it turns out good and other times it looks like crap. Oh well...I like it and it's fun!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I love hearts! ♥
Thanks for reading!
♥LOLTomboy♥

Powered by:
4 Comments:
You ARE one lucky kid. And you have far more advantages in life than a high percentage of kids.
Although I do understand missing your grandparents and horseback-riding, Tayler.
Maybe during yours and BT Princesses Christmas break, we can have her come over and spend the night? Well have to chack with Jade and see what their plans are as far as having the kids, and when their Dad has them.
Sorry I got so tired last night Sis. I just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer.
I love you,
Mom
Momma,
Haha That's not what I meant. I was just saying that Krista, Amanda and Jessica are cazy for not taking advantage of living in Washingtom. Lol
I know I am a very very lucky kid and have a lot of advantages. I was just trying to make a point to Krisa and her sisters being crazy.
Yeah pleeez do cuz I wanna see Bt princess!
Thanx Momma/
Tayler, I miss you too. The horeses are when ever you can get here. We`ll see you in March.
All my love always, Boompa
BOOMPA!
I love you!
And miss you!
Can't wait to see you in March!
Post a Comment
<< Home