Saturday, January 05, 2008
Late Christmas Post

I know...Very, very late Christmas post.
So Christmas Eve I was with my Daddy. We always have a party over there. Grandma, Robby, Cheryl, Mom, Paul and Riley were all there. We ate lots of food and sang Christmas songs. Dad plays the guitar and I usually play with him on my violin. This year I kind of did a stupid thing which prevented me from practicing. So I knew I was really going to suck if I played with the bow. So I plucked along with the music instead of actually playing with the bow. (If you pluck it's harder to notice mistakes) :P

When Mom and Paul went home, it was time to celebrate Christmas with Dad. We opened up gifts. Surprisingly no one wanted to be Santa this yeah. (Santa wears the hat and hands out the Christmas gifts) Usually we all fight over being Santa but this year no one did. So reluctantly Robby took the job.

Robby and Cheryl got a surround sound system. They will be getting married soon so they get gifts that go to both of them. Cheryl got this snow globe that said Joy on it. Well clumsy me had to knock it over and break it. =/ I felt so bad...

I gave Robby a 10 dollar gift card to this one burrito place he likes. I think this is the second year I have gotten him that. (lol) Oh well, he likes it so why not.
I gave Cheryl a gift card to Forever 21. She loves that store. Again, this is like the second year I got her that. Haha

Christmas Eve was a lot of fun. Daddy gave me Season 5 and 6 of Friends, Lost season 3, a cover for my ipod, and a gift card to American Eagle!
Rob gave me season 1 of Friends! Grandma gave me a sweater and Star Dust the movie!
I received a lot awesome gifts on Christmas Eve. Thank you Dad, Cheryl, Robby and Grandma!

The next morning Dad took Riley and me over to spend Christmas at Mom's house. Robby and Cheryl came over a few minutes after we got there. Cheryl, Robby and me were making a fruit bowl for the party we were going to have later that day. It was really cool. Have you ever noticed when you were having a lot of fun and then thought to yourself that you would remember this exact moment for the rest of your life? Well that's exactly what I was thinking when I was helping Robby and Cheryl in the kitchen. Robby was cracking jokes while we were cutting up some fruit and it just felt right.

After we were done with the fruit bowl we opened our gifts. Unfortunately I had to be Santa. I know I'm not good at it. It takes me a while to find a gift for the next person. Plus having mom yakking at me to hurry up didn't make things easier. (lol)

Anyway, Robby and Cheryl got "His and Hers" gold watches. Riley got X Box Live. To be honest, I don't remember a lot of the stuff Mom and Paul got. I barely remember what Riley got.

I know I got a butt load of scrap booking stuff! Grandma and Boompa got me a gift card to American Eagle! Boompa made me a BEAUTIFUL key chain. I love it so much! It says "LOLTomboy", "TAYLER" and "3t's Princess" I can tell he spent a lot of time making it! Oh and at the very end of it there is a horse charm. I love it. I also got a necklace from Grandma D. and it is beautiful!

From Uncle Mike and Aunt Margie I got a butt load of scrap booking stuff! I could seriously start a business! (lol)

From Aunt Tawni I got money! $$$

From Mom and Paul I got a straightener which I have already used a lot! I got 2 huge Scrap Booking sets! They are AMAZING!

I wanna Thank Boompa and Grandma for my awesome gifts! I really miss you guys!
I wanna thank Aunt Margie and Uncle Mike! I hope that I meet you guys soon.
I wanna Thank Mom and Paul for my scrap booking sets! Thank you so much!
I wanna Thank Aunt Tawni for my awesome gift! I totally needed the money! Thank ya!


Lastly, I want to Thank Little Baby Jesus. That is what Christmas is all about. It's the only reason we have a Christmas. Although the gifts are always nice, we need to remember what Christmas really is.

♥LOLTomboy♥

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tayler my darling daughter,

You've written a very sweet and gracious post. And you're welcome for your gifts.

May I offer just a little advice? (You know I'm going to)When referring to something that you received a lot of, may I suggest finding a phrase other than "butt load." Just a thought dear.

Love you,

Mom

January 05, 2008 9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS. How about "BOAT load."

January 05, 2008 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home