Filming
So we filmed today.
It was a lot of fun! I was working with Sky and she is a lot of fun to work with. We had a very emotional scene together and it was really fun. I think I just like to be acting. Doesn't matter if it's emotional or funny. It's all just really fun. I can't wait to see the finished product! It was a really fun experience and I am so fortunate to have such an awesome Dad! He has spent hours and hours preparing for this movie. He's an awesome Dad.
I am praying this movie will touch many people.
I also pray for this movie to open a few doors for me. =P
I really want this. I LOVE acting. It's a lot of fun; of course it is a lot of work but what career isn't?
♥LOLTomboy♥

Powered by:
1 Comments:
Trophy Wife. (You asked what career isn't a lot of work) I'm saying Trophy wife. But then, I'm only guessing on that one. ;-)
I'm glad to see you're still interested in acting Tayler. I was starting to wonder if this experience was taking the shine off of the whole acting thing.
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home