Snow Boarding!
On Sunday Morning we woke up around 5:30 AM. We got in the car and drove for three and a half hours. I listened to my ipod the whole way up. We got there around 9 AM. The first time up I caught an edge and fell flat on my face. It hurt so bad! Knocked the wind out of me. Lol
We went down a few more times and on the third time down we ran into my friend Derek from my school. My brother, Derek, and me stayed together the entire day. Derek and Riley picked on me the entire time. I was an easy target though. Lol
During lunch we were waiting in line and all of a sudden everything in my hands just slipped and fell to the floor. They let me go get another one but it took a really long time because of the crowd. When I finally got it we were walking to a table and some of the food on my plate fell again. Haha Derek and Riley made fun of me for that the rest of the day.
When we started snow boarding again we went over the the intermediate ski lift. Riley, Derek, and me were all on one lift because it sat three people at a time. Anyway, when it was almost time to get off of the ski lift and I was leaning forward getting ready. Well, they ended up stopping it like five feet before we were supposed to get off. Well I was leaning forward and ended up falling off. It was so embarrassing! The guy was helping me up but kept grabbing my butt! While all this was happening Derek and Riley kept pointing and laughing. When I was all strapped into my snowboard, Derek and Riley came over to me and laughed in my face!
They are so mean! Lol
Anyway, I had fun even though I was made fun of non stop! Haha
When we were heading home we stopped off at McDonald's. I had to go to the restroom. I was tired so I wasn't watching where I was going. I walked right into the guys bathroom. It took me a few steps to figure out where I was. I looked around and I was thinking to myself, "Where am I?" Hahahahaha
I finally realized it and ran out! Hahaha
It was a very embarrassing day for me. lol
♥LOLTomboy♥

Powered by:
2 Comments:
Oh my Gosh. You are hilarious! Im sorry I was crying while reading this! Wow are we alike! Im sorry you had a bad day. But Im also glad you can laugh at your self! Thats what makes being a blonde soo much fun!!
LOL
I do this kinda stuff all the time and if I didn't laugh at myself then I would be embarrased ALL the time! Hahaha
But see...THIS IS WHY BLONDES HAVE MORE FUN! Hahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home