Sunday, May 31, 2009
May

I haven’t written anything in a while. I hate skipping entire months without writing anything; so on the last day of May, I have decided to write something. ;-)
I seriously have been trying to think of something to write, but came up with nothing. So I’m just going to write what comes to mind; making for a nice, messy post.

Umm, let’s see. School was let out over a week ago. I’ve read a lot since then. One book in particular called The Sweet Far Thing. It’s a good eight hundred page book. The days that my dad works, I’ll read an average of five or six hours a day. The days that he’s off I’ll only end up reading for an hour. He keeps us busy.

We went to Payson a couple days ago. Grandma came up with us. She walked around the town while Riley, Dad and I went hiking. We stayed along the river side. Riley fell as soon as we started hiking. He got a bloody elbow and a scratched up leg. I’m not going to lie, I laughed my ass off. ;-P But he got me back when I climbed under a bush and came out on the other side with a caterpillar in my hair. I thought I felt something moving on my head so I asked Riley and he was like, “Uh, you have a caterpillar in your hair.” I flipped out and started running around like a lunatic. Riley pointed and laughed as I freaked out over a harmless caterpillar. Honestly, it doesn’t matter if it’s harmless or not, I don’t want some insect in my hair.

Anyway, I’m watching Animal Planet right now. River Monsters is on. The guy on it found a catfish that weighed 160 pounds. He said that this isn’t the biggest one in the river; that there was one twice as big. That is insane!

See, I can’t go swimming in a pool unless someone is with me, or else I’ll end up thinking there’s a freaky ass creature in the water with me. Swimming in a river is even worse. I could be surrounded by people in a river and still be freaking out. The ocean is off limits. I can’t go in it without having multiple anxiety attacks. But even with these strange fears, I still end up going in oceans, rivers, and pools. I just deal with it. I gotta keep up with my brother and dad. So if they’re going swimming in a river, then I am too. If they’re going to the beach and swimming in the waves, then that’s what I’m doing.

So yeah, I could easily say that my worst fear in swimming. Watching this show isn’t really helping much. (haha)

Oh, dad and grandma took me to the mall today. I got new clothes. :-)

Anywho, this is my only May post. And it’s a bunch of nonsense. =( Oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home