Busy Time of Year
**This is an actual post about my life. Not a short story. =)**
Finals are an unavoidable annoyance that should not be given so close to Christmas. It just makes things too hectic. I have absolutely no down time during the week of Finals. And having it so close to Christmas is a definite distraction. Plus, I have gifts to buy, wrap and ship out to the family in Washington. Granted, I could ship them out after Finals are over but I can do it for free if I put them in my Moms’ box that she ships to Washington. So you see my dilemma?
Although I’m not so peeved anymore considering Christmas Eve is in two days. Which I will be celebrating at my dads’ house with the company of all my family in Arizona. =)
Christmas morning, dad will drop Riley and me off at my moms, where I will have to pack and get ready. Ready for what you may ask? Well to board a plane and fly to Washington of course! =D
My Gorgeous Mother, Paul, Riley, Robby, Cheryl and myself will all get to spend Christmas with our relatives in Washington! I am so very excited!
Anyway, early Christmas wishes to everyone. =)

Powered by:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home