Tomorrow Morning
Tomorrow morning I will be getting my hair cut and am getting it dyed its natural color. If you didn't know, my natural color is brown.
Anyway! Look up at the picture I have uploaded into ths post. Now look at the girl in the middle with the brown hair. THAT is my new hair style. Ain't it pretty? The people in this picture are all from Twilight the movie.
NOTE TO MOTHER: Yes, the girl is from Twilight. BUT, she is not the main character; meaning I am not getting the hair style so I can look like someone off of Twilight. If that were my reasoning, I would have gotten my hair done like Bella, the main character. The girl in the middle of this picture is NOT the main character. Her name is Alice and is Edward's sister. So she is definately NOT the main character. =P


Powered by:
1 Comments:
Looks just like it!
love, Cher
Post a Comment
<< Home