Eleven Days Left
=D
Only eleven days left until Stephanie Meyer's new book, Breaking Dawn, comes out! I am so excited! Woohooo!
Anyway, Stephanie Meyer has a sick sense of humor. She is torturing us Twilighters with quotes from Breaking Dawn. Everyday, she has posted a new quote from the damn book. *Sigh*
Well, I guess I'll find out what the quotes mean when I actually read the book. . .
So here's the quotes. . .
Alice: "I'll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors."
Edward: "Why don't you just tell me who wins?"
Alice: "I do. Excellent."
I kind of understand this one. Alice can see into the future so of course she would know if she won or not. I just don't know what they are playing for.
Bella: "Oh, Mike! How will I go on?"
No idea. . .
Tanya: "Ah, Edward. I've missed you."
I don't know why she is saying this. If she is saying it in a light hearted way, then that's fine. But if she's saying it in any other way, then it's not good.
Emmett: "Oooo, scary."
No clue. . .
Bella: "Jasper? What do vampires do for bachelor parties? You're not taking him to a strip club, are you?"
I know Bella and Edward are getting married, so this is kind of self explanatory.
Charlie: "Bells, we're up to bat."
Charlie is playing baseball with the vampires?! Ugh. . .Things like this really bug me. Stephanie shouldn't have given us this quote. Not enough information.
Edward: "You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating."
Obviously talking about Alice. . . Which reminds me, I am getting her same hair style.
Bella: "Why am I covered in feathers?"
???????
Alice: "No one will dare to call you plain when I'm through with you."
Bella: "Only because they're afraid you'll suck their blood."
Kinda get it, kinda don't.
Edward: "Oops."
Ugh. . .This could be a number of things. . .
Renee: "Alice wouldn't let us do anything else. Every time we tried, she all but ripped our throats out."
Hmmmm. . . Makes me wonder what the hell is going on. (lol)
*Sigh*
And to think, I HATED reading only seven months ago. . .

Powered by:
1 Comments:
I'm glad I got you hooked on reading. I handed Twilight to you and told you you HAD to read it. Ha-ha!!!
Wasn't it worth it!? You would never have been able to experience the feeling of 'obsession' without it!
love you!
Cher bear
Post a Comment
<< Home