Update
We are getting our new babies, Bella and Mr. Big tonight! We weren't supposed to be getting them for a few days because they still have to be fixed and what not. But we get to keep them for a few days until their appointment with the vet or something along those lines. Anyway, I am super excited! They are only five weeks old. So they are really tiny. =)
On Friday, Riley and I will be hopping a plane to Washington. We won't be arriving until eleven at night. So it's kind of a late flight but oh well. I like riding on planes when it's dark out. It sends off an eerie feeling like something spooky is going to happen. When I say this, I am not thinking about terrorists. Though, I'm sure that would be more realistic than what I'm thinking about. Ever hear about LOST? Where some monster dude takes the plane down and they are stuck on an island? Well, we won't be over water but it still gives me that spooky feeling. (lol) Yes, I know. . .I'm a goof ball. =)
Any who, I will be going to BIBLE CAMP with my cousins! I haven't been to Bible Camp in over seven years so I barely remember it the first time. All that I remember was that it was fun but I didn't have a lot of freedom. But that was only because I was so young. Now that I'm older, Robby says that I will have a lot more freedom. SO YEAY! =D
Thanks for reading.

Powered by:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home