=)
There isn't a negative thought in my body right now. I am on a Happy High or something. No drugs or alcohol taken. I swear on that.
I finished The Host by Stephenie Meyer, like, a week ago. It was FANTASTIC. Better than Twilight! I'm not even kidding. It was that good. I absolutely loved it. Wow. . . I still can't get over the fact that is was better than Twilight. I used to think that Twilight was the best book ever written, but now. . . The Host is! I cried off and on through out the entire book. It was very emotional and intense. Very INTENSE. It was AMAZING. Stephenie Meyer has out done herself. After reading The Host, I think of the Twilight Series more of Fluff Pieces. Which, I love also. Though, I think I prefer The Host.
On to the next subject. . .
I spent the night at Cheryl's and Robby's last night. We watched Cloverfield, Queen on the Damned, and How to loose a Guy in 10 Days.
Cloverfield: I've seen it before but liked it so much that I watched it again. It's a really good movie. A little scary but nothing can't handle.
Queen of the Damned: It's one of those movies where you know that the book is better. Aaliyah (Yes, the singer) played a wonderful vampire. But the movie itself, wasn't that good.
How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days.: Hilarious! I really loved this movie. I will probably end up asking for it for my birthday. (Because I don't spend my own money) =P
Today, Cheryl, Robby, Dad , Riley and me all went to the movies. Indiana Jones. It was good. The script sucked but the action in it was awesome. I have to say, the worst actor in the movie was Indiana Jones. He was pretty bad. LOL
I had a fun time with Cheryl, Rob and dad, though.
***If the Seekers ever came after us, Cheryl would be my Melanie, Robby would be Melanie's Jarred, and I would be their Jamie. (Except the girl version.) Thank you, Cheryl for protecting me. For not letting the Seekers steal my body.*** =D
Thanks for reading my blog!
♥LOLTomboy♥

Powered by:
1 Comments:
LOL, you crack me up!!!! Check your myspace...
Love you lots, Cheryl
Post a Comment
<< Home