My Weekends with Cheryl and Rob
Whenever I go over to Cheryl and Rob's, we rent movies and stay up really late. It's so fun! In the last three weeks, we have watched the following:
The Messengers~ (With Kristen Stewart! Woohooo!) It was a really scary movie but awesome too. Kristen Stewart is such an awesome actress. =)
After this movie we went to Hollywood video to pick up another movie. It was dark out and Cheryl was a little jumpy. We were in the parking lot and I screamed, "Cheryl! Watch out!" She started screaming and throwing her arms up in the air. She had her keys in her hand and almost stabbed me. =O Hahaha. It was hilarious.
In the Land of Women~ (Also with Kristen Stewart!) Superb acting. Loved everyone in it. Not the best story line. . .Very slow and didn't make much sense in the end.
Juno~ I could watch this movie a bunch of more times. It was really good. The main character was so fun spirited. I really liked it. I strongly recomend everyone to watch it. =)
Interview with the Vampire~ (With Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise) I absolutely loved it! It was Fantastic! Brad Pitt did an okay job in it but what I thought really made the movie awesome was Tom Cruise. He did such an awesome job as a vampire. (By the way, there is a lot of blood in it. Naturally, because it's a vampire movie.)
This is what I have to show for all the nights I've spent over at Cheryl and Rob's. Not including all the Office and Friends episodes we have watched. Hahaha
The host is coming out in two days people! I am so excited! Stephenie Meyer is an awesome writer. So, naturally I buy everything she writes. =)
♥LOLTomoy♥

Powered by:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home