Stephenie Meyer Signing
It was pretty awesome! Robby was there and kept making me laugh. Which I was totally grateful for. It was a good way to get rid of my nerves. Laughing always helps. Anyway, Stephenie Meyer said hi to me. (The names were in our books so when it came for her to sign it, she wouldn't have to ask who to make it out to)
Stephenie Meyer: Are you Tayler?
Me: Yeah. (I was smiling so big it was hurting my cheeks. I was like frozen.)
Stephenie Meyer: Hi. (She even smiled at me!)
(Hahaha) It was so cool. Thanks Rob for taking me!
YES, I know....The pictures are a bit big. (lol) But I got the code from Phottoshop and editing on phottoshop takes forever on my computer. So I am just gonna leave it this way. I like seeing the pictures big like this anyway. =)

Steph signing my Book!

Twilight Fan! (Haha)

There was a lot of people there.

Robby about to get Chery;s books signed!

Robert Hugging His books. . .HAHA

Like I said, there were a lot of people there.
Thanks for Reading!
♥LOLTomboy♥

Powered by:
2 Comments:
Wish it could've been ME, NOT ROBBY to go. POO.
Next time...
Love,
Cheryl
That is Awesome! Sounds like you had a blast!
When do you get out of school? I get out tomorrow!! Good luck on Finals if you have any.
Post a Comment
<< Home