So I Went to Washington. . .
And had a fabulous time. But that was to be expected.
The plane ride was long but I'm guessing my impatience made it seem longer than it actually was. I listened to my ipod most of the time except when Riley was using it. I know. I am an awesome sister for letting him use my ipod. (HAHA)
When we got off the plane, Boompa was there to pick us up. We didn't have trouble finding him. Apparently dad was worried about that.
The car ride to Boompa's house was spectacular. Washington is one of the most beautiful places in America. (In my opinion. Not that I've seen a whole lot of the U.S.) The bright moon in the sky made it even better.
When we arrived at Boompa's, Grandma was there. It was pretty late so we didn't visit much. Riley and I went strait to sleep.
The next day, one of my Boompa's relatives was having a party or something up in a small town in Oregon. I only knew a few people there, so Riley and I stuck together. Probably the most Riley and I have ever gotten along. (Can't wait to see if he's as nice to me in a junior high where he doesn't know very many people.)
Afterwards, we went to Chelsea's dance recital. I'm pretty sure I embarrassed the crap out of her at the end of one of her dances. I shouted out "Go Chelsea!" (Haha)
From there, Riley and I parted ways with Boompa and Grandma and went home with Aunt Tara and Chelsea. (Gregory and Uncle Ted were out of state for a skate boarding competition.)
Man Alive! Chelsea was so hyper in the car ride home. The music volume was out of control. I can't believe Aunt Tara can concentrate with the music so loud. It must be a talent of hers. Anyway, Chelsea was singing along to every song. It was pretty funny actually.
The first night we spent at Aunt Tara's house, we slept downstairs. They have a really nice television down there. But after we turned off the television and were trying to go to sleep, a huge black ant climbed up on the sofa. Riley spotted it and killed it for me, but it was a little too late. Not that it bit me or anything. I mean it was too late for me to have a peaceful sleep. I was so paranoid that another ant was going to climb up and bite me that I stayed up till 1 in the stinking morning. (HAHA) Yes, I know. . . I am a huge baby.
But the next few nights were better. I wasn't paranoid or anything, I just ignored them.
After a day or so, Gregory was back. We jumped on the trampoline a lot.
So after a few days passed, it was time for Bible Camp. BUT, I am really tired, so I will write about it another time.
Thanks for Reading.
♥LOLTomboy♥

Powered by:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home