Saturday, November 22, 2008
November 21st

I have been waiting all month for this day to come. The day Twilight comes out. =)
Unfortunately, it was not a relaxing day. I had basketball practice after school and we were playing the younger boys team. They were really fast and kciked our butts. But I wasn't giving up without a fight. I sprinted up and down the court the entire time. Only one other person was running. Everyone else was jogging, which didn't help at all. So anyway, by the end of the game, I was exhausted but our practice had ran late so I had to run to Paul's car. When I got home, dad was waiting there to take me to Cheryl's house. I had to get changed and then we took off.
When dad dropped me off at Cheryl's house, things settled down a bit. Except that we were all really excited. Cheryl had a couple friends with her and we all took one car.
We had reservations made for 6:30 at a restaraunt near the theater. Dinner went by horribly slow. I was too excited to enjoy the meal. =P
When we made it to the theater, we had to wait in line for about an hour and then sat in our seats for about forty minutes. By then I had a headache and was dying for the movie to start.
Every seat in the theater was occupied with giggling Twilight fans. Thankfully, Cheryl asked someone who worked there to ask everyone to keep the screaming down when the movie started. =P
I was shocked that they actually listened. I only heard a coupld squals in the begining. (lol)
The movie was fantastic. Robert Pattinson (Edward) was really funny, which I was not expecting. The acting was pretty good and it wasn't as cheesy as what I was expecting. The book, of course, was so much better than the movie. But what movie is ever as good as the book?
Cheryl dropped me off at my moms house around 12:30 A.M.
I was exhausted and not looking forward to having to wake up in six hours to go to basketball practice.
But it was all worth it. I saw Twilight!


By the way, I will be in Washington in 35 Days! Yay!

♥LOLTomboy♥

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you! Christmas will be here soon!

Love. Aunt Tara

November 25, 2008 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home