Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Tomorrow Has Passed



And now I have new hair. . . =)
Thanks Momma, for letting me get it so short!


(BTW, the expression on my face is strictly a pose. I'm not really angry or anything like that. I took five diffrent pictures with diffrent poses and this one seemed to hide most of the little red dots on my face. =P)

2 Comments:

Blogger BT Princess said...

Girl!!!!!!!!!!

You look HOTT!! I love the new Tayler, but the old one is just as cute!! lol. I love it!!! OW OW OW Ay Ay AY!!! wat a hottie!!!!!!

ILY girl

July 23, 2008 2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with bt princess. What she said! (I don't completely understand what she said, but it definitely looks like she loves your new do, Tay!)

It makes you look mysterious and smart. :-)

Love you, Tay!

Mom

July 29, 2008 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home