Over - Almost Over - Starting
It’s over…
I can hardly believe it. I’m finally in the clear. The one thing I was always thinking, doing or dreaming about. It’s over…
Basketball. Oh Hallelujah, the seasons’ over! =P
Too dramatic? I agree. But I am really happy it’s over. No more putting up with that Wannabe NBA Coach. He drives me insane. I know I have issues with authority, but this had nothing to do with my hatred for Mr. Wannabe. But I don’t want to go into it. My blood pressure rises every time I think of him.
Okay, next topic. Orchestra…
I love playing my instrument. It actually makes me feel elegant… (When I’m playing a fun song in tune) But my teacher, Mr. Push (Pushes people to do things they clearly do not want to do) annoys the crap out of me. Honestly, he makes it in the top three of my Annoying List.
When I’m tired and don’t wear my fake HAPPY TO BE HERE smile, he’ll say something along the lines of “Is Tayler tired? Where’s her smile? She should get more sleep. Her position is all wrong.” Why is he talking as if I’m not here? (It’s creepy) Why should he assume I’m tired? And when I am tired, then why would he tell me to get more sleep? That’s stating the obvious. No shit Sherlock! I always need more sleep. But you telling me to get more sleep isn’t going to do crap. It’s called homework. But that’s aside the point. Why doesn’t he see the truth? Why doesn’t he see that I just hate being in Orchestra?
Just the other day, he came up to me after class.
Mr. Push: Are you excited for next year? (He puts on his stupid smile that I’ve grown to loathe)
Me:
Mr. Push: You did sign up for Orchestra next year at the high school, right? (Starting sophomore year in a high school building next year. He is the Orchestra teacher there as well)
Me: No.
Mr. Push: How come? (Worried lines appear on his face. Smile vanishes)
Me: (Thinks of an excuse) Umm, well…Because I am taking sports and Spanish next year and it gets in the way of Orchestra. *In head: Because I HATE Orchestra and I HATE seeing you each and every day of my life. Aside from the weekends.*
Mr. Push: Oh, that’s not a problem. We can work something out. (Smiles in relief) I had a student last year that was taking sports too and we found a way around it with her. It won’t be a problem.
Me: I’m late for lunch. *In head: That stupid son of a -----* (Walk out of room and run to lunch room)
I am not going to be in Orchestra next year. No way. I only have to survive a few more months of it and then BAM! It’s over with. Never again.
Wow, I was actually writing a post to say that I got a job, but somehow, I got on to Basketball and Orchestra… Weird.
Anyway, I got a job. Cheryl’s (Sis-in-law) friend Heather works in a restaurant and they needed a hostess. She told the owner that she knows someone who would be interested. That’s me. I started last night. Valentine’s Day wasn’t the best of days to start. We were booked the whole night. Thankfully, Christine was there to do mostly everything I didn’t know how to do. Which was a lot. Anyway, I work Fridays’ and Saturday’s from five to ten. Pretty awesome job. Flexible hours.
So yeah, kind of a random post but it was what came out…
~LOLTomboy~

Powered by:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home