Characters
She was dying.
And didn’t care.
The pain inside was drowning her.
Help was out of the question.
She’d have to be willing.
And she wasn’t.
Unable to cry.
Unable to scream.
Unable to let herself fall apart.
It was what she needed.
But it was too late now.
For too long she suffocated.
For too long her heart ripped.
For too long she kept it in.
It was all beyond repair now.
She wanted to quit.
She wanted to stop trying.
She wanted to cease living.
As if she had anything to lose.
Winning wasn’t her style.
As if she’d even be missed.
Pushing people away was her gift.
She had nothing.
She had no one.
Her answer was death.
She wanted it.
She welcomed it.
She pleaded for it.
And so it came.
Another statistic for the books.
Side note: I have characters inside my head that beg me to put them down in writing. Part of being a fantasy writer. This is NOT a suicide note. I repeat, NOT a suicide note. Some of the characters that make their way into my thoughts are much more painful than others. This was obviously one of them. I promise that I am generally a happy person. :-)
But this particular character has been screaming at me to write about her. So I did.
~LOLTomboy~

Powered by:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home