Happy (late) Thanksgiving
Happy (late) Thanksgiving! Should have written this yesterday, but I was busy. Anyway, I wanted to write a post about the things I’m thankful for. This mainly revolves around the people in my life. J
First off, I'm thankful for everything God has given me and my Family.
Christ - Thank you so much for everything. You've given my family and I health, shelter, and shared faith in you. Thank you so much.
I’m so thankful for my mom and dad.
Mom - I know I can tell her anything and there will be no judgment from her. Which is such a comfort to me. To have someone there for me that’s only interested in making sure I’m healthy and happy is so amazing. She’s a great mom and I hope she realizes how much I love her.
Dad - He is someone I can act stupid around and just not care. He is a silly dude and he makes things laid back and fun. Unless I’m driving, then he’s tense and a little scared. ;) Though he is a pretty supportive dad, even if he is a scared passenger in a car that’s in the control of a sixteen year old driver. (lol)
I’m very thankful for the newlyweds, Robby and Cheryl.
Robby - He’s a really fun brother to have. I can always count on him for a laugh. I can already tell that he’ll make a really fun dad for his kids one day. Oh, and I’m thankful for him bringing Cheryl into all our lives. J
Cheryl - She is definitely one of my best friends. And it’s really amazing to be best friends with a family member. She is just to kind to everyone. Always a pleasure to be around. She introduces me to things that I end up loving. (books, stores, Starbucks drinks, ect.) She really is a good role model and I love her so much. Oh, and I definitely will always be thankful for her for making my brother happy.
Next on my list is Paul, my step dad.
Paul - My mom married a good guy. I really am thankful for him. He does a lot for my brother, my mom, and me. Whether it’s cooking, renting movies/video games, or driving us somewhere, he’s always willing. I can definitely see that he wants us all to be happy and safe. I’ll always be thankful for everything he’s done.
My Grandma Margie is pretty amazing.
Grandma Margie - She loves to cook for us. Lucky for her, we love to eat her food. (lol) She really is an amazing cook. When I became a vegan, she was more than willing to find recipes that I can eat. I love her so much. I love being in her company. Probably because we’re so alike. I’m very thankful for her.
Lastly, Riley.
Riley - I think he’s a real douche bag sometimes. But I’m still thankful for him. We have a better understand for each other than anyone else. Even if he refuses to admit it. Even if we fight the majority of the time. It’s the times that we get along and just chill that remind me why I decided to refrain from selling him when he was still a child. ;)
There are more people I’m thankful for than just these, but these people are the ones that play a more active role in my life. I love them and will always be thankful for them.

Powered by:
1 Comments:
You are such a sweet girl! Love you Tay!
Post a Comment
<< Home